IHEART RADIO

PANDORA

APPLE PODCASTS

AMAZON MUSIC

I love owning my own business but, here it comes, another confession… I really dislike the sales part.

I hate asking the ask.

You know, the asking for money!

As an empath, asking for money brings up thousands of insecurities and doubts.

I wonder if I’m really good enough.

I wonder if they think I’m really good enough to be their mentor.

I wonder if they think I’m asking too much or overcharging, even when there are programs where I barely charge enough.

I question what they think of me.

I question what their relationship to money is.

I question if they can afford me.

I sit in the pause of silence and feel all the tension.

I begin to think if I should just offer a discount or maybe give it away for free.

Then I remember, that these doubts and questions are all the energy of an Empath coming forward.

As I take a step back, I realize my work is strong. I do know what I am doing. I do know my programs are highly successful.

I realize that I’m not a car salesman.  I’m not being sleazy.

As a small business owner, 15% of your business is your talent, your vocation, and what you are really good at.  The other 85% is the operations and all that goes into making your business successful.

Many times, for small business owners that are empathic and work in the Healing Arts as I do, sensitivity can get the best of you, especially when it comes to trying to grow your business.

Learning how to offer a sales conversation and work with numbers is key as is learning how to hire a team to help you.

I know, as a sensitive soul you may be thinking, that no one can do the job as you can.  Or, maybe you are thinking it takes too much effort to train someone so you might as well do it yourself.

Then you become burnt out, tired, and drained from doing it all which is also part of the problem as an empath.

Don’t get me wrong, I do have a few people helping me but if I want to grow, I really need to strengthen my energy boundaries, know my work and hire people to help me in that 85% of my responsibilities if I am to grow.

Can you relate?  Have you taken on too much energy to move forward in your business?  Are you afraid of those sales calls, too?

As I tuned into my intuitive guidance, I knew I needed to get more help.  I knew if I allowed my intuition to take over I could tune in to what my business needs were, and get out of my own way so that I could expand my work.

To help with this, I invited Susie Carder to come on the Empowered Spirit Show as my guest to talk about her new book, Power Your Profit, and offer us some tips on how to be successful in the Healing Arts.

As she says, wealth is your birthright!

The difference I make in the world is valuable and the more money I make the more people I can serve and help them to make more money as well.  It’s not about being a sleazy salesperson but being of service.
Reach out to Susie for her book and her work.  Listen to the complete episode here.


Terri Ann Heiman – Spiritualist & Energy Medicine Teacher – Author Reach out to learn how you can apply the RITES into your everyday life. Schedule a Spiritual Upgrade Session with me. Follow me and listen to the Empowered Spirit Show podcast on all your podcast platforms.

July 21, 2022

LEARN MORE

Spiritualist - Author - Podcaster
Energy Medicine Teacher
Private Mentor
Akashic Reader
Healer

Listen to the podcast

MEET TERRI

Wealth is Your Birthright

Blog

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Leave a comment